Tuesday, May 31, 2011

leavin'

You're the edge I just stepped off of, You're the sunlight through my window pane, You're the road I wanna break down on in the pouring rain

My mind wanders these days. It takes it's trek down the long roads that I have already traveled. The towns I've visited, the people that have become family, the interesting choices i've made, and the things I have seen. 

I'm not sure where I stand on the adventuresome life. Don't get me wrong, I live for adventure, but it isn't the same type of adventure that I longed for a year ago. 

I could still get up and go, without a moment's notice, but this time around I think I would have some regrets. 

There are just some people that would be too hard to leave. 

Maybe if they came with me.... 

'Cause I know I'm not easy to hold but you've reached me, baby, You saved me from me before I was too far gone..... I love you for taking me on 

2 comments:

Selina said...

I love this.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully life lets us be friends again soon. You've been heavy on my heart lately.