Wednesday, April 15, 2009

House

My new favorite show is House. Well it's not really my new favorite, it's been up at the top for a long time. I'm just now getting to really enjoy it. It might be because when I get my homework done I reward myself with watching an episode. Or maybe because it is just great.... 

However there are a few downsides

1. I'm convinced everything that goes wrong with someone is Guillan- Barre syndrome. 

2. I might be turning into a hypochondriac 
Like for example, right now I'm itching everywhere. I swear my liver is failing. 

3. I want a pet rat named Stevie Mcqueen. 

That's about it. I haven't quite figured out how to convince myself that watching House is actually studying, but I'm working on it... 

-props to my amazing suitemate who owns four seasons of the show and let's me borrow all of the CDs. She's also my new fav!

No comments: