Monday, February 9, 2009

Random musings from the mind of a epic procrastinator 

1. This is running through my head...
is it the face of a child, is it the thrill of danger, is it the kindness we see in the eyes of a stranger? 
Is it more than faith, is it more than hope, is it waiting for us at the end of our rope? 
I say it is love, I say it is love
Is it the one you call home, is it the holy land, is it standing right here holding your hand?... 
I say it's love

2.) I've decided I am not a big fan of t-shirts. I don't like how they feel. I'm going to stick to my dresses and boots

3.0 I have a new hole in my nose. It is currently occupied by a sparkly stud... :) I think i love it

d.) I have fallen in love with Carey Grant and Grace Kelly. If anyone would like to indulge in this passion with me, please please tell me!

cinco.) I love cars with windshield wipers on their headlights

6) I've decided that other's are not going to decide how I feel about life. They may affect my feelings but when it comes down to it, I am the one who has to make the decision on how I am going to feel for that day

7.1 I am finally happy to be at Jewell. 

g.) I love smiling. It is my new most favorite thing. Maybe I'll have a smile for you

ocho> I am content. It is a good feeling and I am willing to let it continue. In fact, I am going to fight for it. My mind is whole, my heart is in a good place, and I'm ready for what the world is going to throw at me. Walk this journey with me, enjoy some old fashion movies, some ridiculous outfits and a few thousand smiles. I promise it will be new and interesting everyday... 



No comments: