Wednesday, January 7, 2009

enough already

This past year has thrown a lot of curveballs, especially when it comes to relationships.
I have seen relationships grow to new unexpected depths, while others become shallow and sometime even fade out altogether.

Currently I am fighting something stronger than I am. I wake up with a certain person on my mind, i think about them constantly throughout the day. Every stupid song on the radio triggers a cascade of memories, thoughts, and emotions, I go to bed making up scenarios and even dream about this person. I cannot stop thinking about them.

My heart will not let go.

I'm stuck.

I watched Love Actually the other day and was watching the part near the end where one character professes his love for a married Kiera Knightly. As he is walking away he says one simple word. It have become my new montra...

"enough"

Now I just have to figure out how to follow this direction.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Girl. I am feeling the exact same thing at this exact moment. Lord help us. Let's talk.

Jami Lyn said...

I heart you!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It was fun to see you at Erin's. This is a fun way to keep tabs on you. Just keep your head held high.