Saturday, June 27, 2009

Planes, Trains, and automobiles

Stop this train, I wanna get off, And go home again, I can't take the speed it's moving in, I know I can't
But honestly, won't someone stop this train?


More random musings....
1. I'm officially on my own. I made it through my first solo day without any bruises, but i'm thinking it may get a little lonely. The plan was to spend the weekend on the beach but it is cold and rainy, so my loneliness has been hard to get away from. 
B. I bought toothpaste. It tastes like vicks vapor rub, but cleans my teethies really well
iii. The saint party is still going...it lasts until midnight on weekdays and 1:30 on weeknights
d.) I need to find someone who gives really good hugs. The kind that let you know that they really care about you. One of those big ones that just swallows you up. Yes... i need that

-that's all. I have more, but it's starting to turn into a pity party. 

Next week - even more experiments, navigating Lisbon life by myself, and hopefully a little raising cain...we'll see what i can do 

No comments: