Monday, October 5, 2009

word vomit

The rhymes are ringing in my head. Silly little ditties that took too much effort to write. They are mixed with arguments about genetic engineering and calculations for densities. It could have been because I have been writing for the entire day and can no longer keep these topics separate. A lab report for physical chemistry, an extremely focused essay for birth by any means and then silly princess poems. Trying at this point to keep these topics separate is difficult. It's even harder to find words that rhyme with engineering.

There's a writing competition for the newspaper.
I think I will write about a turkey leg and a marriage proposal.

I had a dream about a potato last night, the night before was about a penguin posse. There might be a trend here...

I finally had time to go to the grocery store. I was down to two eggs, raspberry cream cheese, three tortillas and some sunflower seeds. It made eating a little difficult.

I still haven't unpacked all of my boxes from home. They were stacked in a corner of my room, but turns out they were on top of a heating vent. I'd like to say that was the reason my room was so cold, but that would be a lie.

I went skateboarding this evening. In a knit dress and grey robin hood boots.

Full moons make me mischievous and wild.




No comments: