Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Whacha doing?

I've decided since I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life, I shall take up/renew old hobbies. Here are the current ones....

Photography - I would be in the darkroom all day everyday if I could. I love it. All of it. That is all.

Sewing - Why yes I just made my halloween costume. Did I use a pattern you ask? Nope. I'm cool like that.

Yoga - All time favorite. Maybe it's my hippy instructor. Maybe it's the ideals. Whatever it is, it's love.

Rip Stick - I've decided this is my cool new hobby/new mode of transportation. It's like a skateboard, but it only has two wheels. It's ridiculous but in about five hours I've learned to get on and off (albeit not very gracefully) and can roll down the hill. It's killer.

So imagine me in some ridiculous outfit carrying a old brick of a camera, a yoga mat, and a rip stick, (Unfortunately I can't carry the sewing machine with me)

Crazy...probably, but it fits me

No comments: